What will you find on this website?
If you’re an adult over age 18, at CS you can take intelligent, instructor-led online classes in adult sexuality from qualified independent sexologists and educators. Classes are available for both personal enrichment and for professional development.
There are multiple online campuses where you will find classes and special interest groups:
- Main Campus: Contains classes from instructors and special guests who don’t have a dedicated campus (plus some other good stuff).
- Individual Campuses: Many instructors teach multiple courses on their own dedicated online campus.
New instructors and new classes are being added regularly.
What are the online classes like?
Some are short, one-session seminars; others are multi-session courses. Classes may include any combination of the following (read the course description for details):
- Live interactive video webinars with your instructor and classmates.
- Recorded seminars that you can watch at your convenience
- Multimedia learning content: reading material, video, audio, presentations, and more.
- Online discussions with classmates
- Direct communication with your instructor
- CEUs for professionals
How do I find a class?
- Go to the “Classes and Topics” list (at left) to browse topics that interest you. (You can also search by key word.)
- Click the class name to see a price and description.
How do I take a class?
- Go to the instructor’s campus.
- Click the “Courses” tab and find the class.
- Follow the directions given
- Once you’re in the class, start by going to the “Learning Path” tab.
Note: You will need to log in or register for your free student account. Once registered, your login will work on all of our campuses.
Need help? Contact Us